Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bridal Show Special


The Bridal Show this weekend was a huge success! I was so excited to have over 800 brides come into my booth. Everyone was raving about my bouquets. I allowed anyone to take photos of my work and handle all of the flowers and bouquets as well. (What a wonderful compliment for anyone to want to take a photo or see the bouquets closer.) All of you girls were all very positive with your comments about the ribbon wrapped stems, the freshness of the flowers, and the colors and styles of all of my bouquets. I want to thank each and every person who came to my booth and was interested in my work.
If you are getting married and would like help with your flowers, I would love to design for your BIG day! Because I do not like to pressure people into contracts, I am offering my show special through February 1st. This way you can still take advantage of the savings of attending the show, but did not have to feel pressured to sign with me right then and there. The show special is a huge savings. Not to mention I am very reasonably priced to begin with. Please contact me today to get the "January Show Special". You can have the most beautiful flowers ever...at an affordable price.

SHOW SPECIAL:
*Free Grooms' Boutonniere
*Free Throw Bouquet
*10% off total flower order
*$50 off delivery & set up fee
Hurry! This offer ends 2/01/09

No comments:

Post a Comment